This holder allows the placement of 6 Carling switches in the space forward of the shifter on 2005-2015 Toyota Tacomas. It includes the plate in 3/16'aluminum, aluminum anodized pull handles (Torx T10 stainless screws) and plastic switch holder.
- Automatic - Raw aluminum for automatic transmissions. (Flat bottom pictured)
- Manual (6 Speed) - Raw aluminum for manual transmissions. (Curved bottom pictured)
- Automatic Anodized- Black anodized aluminum for automatic transmissions, no finishing required.
- Manual (6 Speed) - Black anodized aluminum for manual transmissions, no finishing required.
- Automatic Switch Pro Anodized - Specifically designed for the www.switchpros.com system. Anodized black and only comes with pull handles. Switchpro not included.
- Manual (6 Speed) Switch Pro Anodized - Specifically designed for the www.switchpros.com system. Anodized black and only comes with pull handles. Switchpro not included.
Switch Backs and Subharness
If ordering a switchbacks and a sub harness this may delay your order as they are custom made. The subharness is 4' in length. Switches are not included and we recommend OTRATTW.
- Number of Switch Backs - How many switches will you be installing? (6 is most common)
- Path of Subharness - Will the harness be entering the engine bay via the passenger or driver side? (Driver side is most common)
Switch Wiring Diagram - Refer to this page here. Please note that the price is only for SPST switches with 1 or 2 LED's. (V1D1JXXB is most common)